SOUTH EAST TENNIS SOUTHERN COMBO DOUBLES REGISTRATION
The Southern Combo Doubles league is one of the fastest growing adult programs in the USTA's Southern Section. This program features Men's and Women's teams playing 3 doubles matches. The doubles teams use a combined NTRP rating that does not exceed the level on which they are playing. The unique format is what makes the COMBO DOUBLES league so fun! It also offers the chance to play with different people and to make new friends.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current USTA membership
- Have an NTRP computer rating or must self-rate themselves according to the NTRP guidelines
Levels of Play Offered:
18 & Over | 5.0, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
40 & Over | 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5
55 & Over | 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5
65 & Over | 6.5, 7.5, 8.5
Season: Begins MID AUGUST
Registration: TEAM REGISTRATION BEGINS JULY 9TH TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 27TH TO HAVE AT LEAST SIX PLAYERS REGISTERED OF APPROPRIATE LEVELS.
November 6-9, 2014 (40 & Over and 65 & Over) ~ Wilmington
November 13-16, 2014 (18 & Over and 55 & Over) ~ Wilmington
18 & Over | All levels | March 14-16, 2014 ~ Mobile, AL
40 & Over and 55 & Over | All levels | March 14-16, 2014 ~ Dothan, AL
CONTACT ANNA MARTIN FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION:
SOUTH EAST TENNIS SINGLES LEAGUE
REGISTRATION BEGINS JUNE 5TH
DEADLINE FOR TEAM REGISTRATION: JUNE 20, 2014
To see the Local League Regulations CLICK HERE
The USTA North Carolina Singles League is a team format league where 4-9 players comprise a team. The following NTRP levels are offered: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, and 5.0. In each team match, three courts of singles are played. Players must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid USTA Membership.
Levels of Play Offered
18 & Over | 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0+
TIME to MAKE IT FUN WITH MIXED DOUBLES!!!! REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Please read the attached rules for the 2014 Mixed Doubles League. Registration is now open. Mixed Doubles is a fun social league during the summer.
LEVELS OFFERED AND COURTS REQUIRED FOR EACH AGE BRACKET
18 & Over 2.5; 6.0; 7.0; 8.0; 9.0; 10.0 (three doubles)
40 & Over 6.0; 7.0; 8.0; 9.0 (three doubles)
55 & Over 6.0; 7.0; 8.0; 9.0 (three doubles)
65 & Over 6.0; 7.0; 8.0; 9.0 (three doubles)
Captains who have at least four new players to Mixed Doubles (players who have not ever played Mixed Doubles or who have not played in the last three years) registered on their teams will be included in a drawing for a special prize provided by GWTA. DETAILS COMING!
For League Rules, CLICK HERE
Registration for the Summer 2014 Wilmington WTT season has begun!
The format for WTT is a lot of fun! This Summer there will be an 8-9 week season planned for the 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 levels.
- Play will start late May - early June (once USTA spring season is over for your applicable level) and end by August 1. Matches will be on weekday nights, play will begin between 6:30- 7:30pm. The number of teams in each division will determine the number of matches and when specifically the matches will start, I will try for just one match a week, but sometimes there could be two. I make considerable effort to schedule WTT matches around the USTA mixed schedule for your applicable level. For every 4 teams in a level, one team is eligible to attend the WTT National Qualifier within 12 months of the end of the season.
- A team must have 2 men and 2 women by 5/12/14, additional team members can be added throughout the season. The team registration fee of $130 is due no later than 5/16/14 and can be paid by check made out to Barb Caropolo, please mail* to 5416 Aventuras Drive Dr Wilmington NC 28409. Please send payment for the entire team at one time (it is ok for there to be individual checks from team members, but captains please collect all payments and send at one time). Thank you for your understanding. * Note address change
- New Players (i.e. did not register during any of the previous seasons) and players whose USTA ratings changed in Dec 2013 must register themselves on the website (either before or after they have a team/captain). If it is before I can later assign you to a particular team. There are no additional fees beside the league fee (i.e. there is no fee for you to register yourself).
- **NOTE** If you played in a previous season, you are already registered with WTT and should not need to register again unless your rating has changed. If you would like to play this season and do not have a captain, please let me know and I will do my best to get you on a team.
Also if you are willing to captain please let me know and all you need to do is send me a list of your team members (new members will need to register through the link below) and I will assign them to your team (very simple!). There are quite a few people looking to play that did not play last season, so we will need some new captains, please!
- This link will take you to the Wilmington WTT webpage for more information and to register for the new season
http://www.wttrec.com/recleag/league_info.asp?s=1136&t=1&l=4633&f=2686&shw=gi (If this link will not work for you, go to wttrec.com, scroll down to rec league and Wilmington, click on the register butt
Women's Day League (www.wilmingtonteamtennis.com)
Seasons: Fall (Sept-Dec), Spring (Jan-May), & Summer (June-August) seasons
The Women's Day League is a ladies inter-club/park doubles league that is played during the day time.
Matches are normally scheduled at 9, 10, or 11 am depending on court availability and you are able to play up but not down from your level.
There are 4 flights:
Flight 1 (4.0-4.5): Plays on Mondays
Flight 2 (3.5-4.0): Plays on Wednesdays
Flight 3 (2.5-3.5): Plays on Tuesdays
Flight 4 (2.5-3.0): Plays on Thursdays
For more information: Contact Tari Ann Toro-Steinmetz